[FWDLK] 10" rear brakes adequate?

HI All,

I think I am going to start on my rear brake project in a few weeks using Neil's conversion process, which calls for later model 11" brake drums, backing plates and associated hardware.

I already have a set of 10" brakes.  Do you think they would be adequate for the rear of a '59 Dodge, or is that out of the question?

Regards,
Lou