[FWDLK] 1/4 panel patches - alternate solution

[FWDLK] 1/4 panel patches - alternate solution

Hi Mark, and all...

Mark, thanks for the suggestion.  Indeed, it is an excellent one. I recently
restored a '57 Saratoga two-door hardtop; it had rust around the rear
wheelwells..  and in the front fenders.  We replaced the fenders with solid
units, and used the wheelwell openings from the junk front fenders to
replace the rusted out quarter wheel openings.  Same shape. It was a piece
of cake...  if I remember well, we found that the front RIGHT fender
wheelwell opening was nearly identical to the LEFT rear quarter wheelwell
opening - and same for opposite side, of course.  A lot cheaper than new
quarter patch panels from Metalcrafters....

Sincerely,

John Hertog
Crossram Motors
Sag Harbor NY