[FWDLK] Installing a Headliner

Group,

Would anyone on the list like to give me some general advise for
installing a headliner?   I have a two door hardtop 1956 Dodge.  I know
that I need to keep the bows in the same order they came out when I do
the re-installation.    The headliner is a ivory cloth material.  Do I
have to remove the moldings?   Do I / Can I use glue or tacks?   Do I
have to remove the front or rear window?   How do I get a good "wrinkle
free" job done?   I assume that I will want to remove the seats to be
able to move around.  What tools do I need?   Should I even attempt this
job by myself?   Do I need a helper or should I just let the
professional upholstery shop $$$ do it?

Any advice from the experts?   Thanks in advance for the kind replies.
Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer