[FWDLK] EXHAUST MANIFOLD FINISHING

Hello List members

I have decided to try and prep and paint my own exhaust manifolds.

Has anyone personally done this using either 'EASTWOOD' or 'POR-15' exhaust manifold paint???

A one pint can is about the same price,,but I was wondering if anyone has experiences of good luck or bad with either??

---The EASTWOOD gray is advertised good up to 1200 degrees and requires no special 'cure' requirements.
---The POR-15 gray is advertised for up to 1400 degrees but cure time (at idyll for 10 min) is needed between coats.
(this is not a problem,since I'll stick them in the oven for 10 minutes while the wife is not looking)
----Both need sand blasted clean manifolds.

Does the POR-15 have better rust prevention properties?
Has anyone used the 'new' aerosol cans?

Any experiences would be welcome

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY