[FWDLK] POWER STEERING FLUIDS ???????

I concur, Dave, except for the addition of 20w oil.  The properties of oil,
especially plain, (non-detergent), are such that the hoses will be adversely
affected.  The fluid has sufficient lubricating qualities, without the
problem of hose deterioration.

Mike higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe
in the 40°-85° daytime swinging  Four Corners of the United States