[FWDLK] engines in Ohio

Just out of curiosity, does anyone in Ohio (or anyone who may be passing through Ohio) have an old poly or hemi engine sitting around that they're getting rid of or selling?  Doesn't necessarily need to run, but a mostly complete engine would be preferred.

I've had the itch to tinker with something, and seeing how my garage isn't really big enough for a lifesize car, something more like an engine would be easier to play with (and I could tinker with it all hours of the day).  Not sure if I'll even get anything, just kinda curious at this point.

Garrett