[FWDLK] Power Steering Fluid

I took my 1957 Belvedere out of storage over the weekend.  I'm in the
Detroit area, and it stays cold for 1/2 of the year.  The power steering
isn't working, and is very difficult to turn the steering wheel.  I have
the service manual, and I still can't find where to check the power
steering fluid level.  I guess there are two kinds of power steering,
according to the manual.

Anyone in the Canton, MI area who wants to check out my engine sometime?

Thanks!

--
Patrick Picking
mailto:patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx