[FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

[FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

Dear List,
Does anyone know of any 1959 Chrysler NewYorker convertibles, or even
Windsor convertibles, in use, in collections or museums or even in wrecking
yards? My brother and I are the very proud owners of a 1959 Chrysler New
Yorker convertible in Persian Pink. The car is in near original No. 2
condition. It originated in Pennsylvania, via Sweden, and is now in
England, where we live. As there were only 286 examples made in 1959 and
with an average survival rate of 1 - 2% at the very most, we are looking at
probably less than 5 cars in existence. I know the survival rate of 300E
convertibles is higher, even though 140 examples were made.
Any information, no matter how old, would be much appreciated.

Gavin and Robbie Garrow
1959 New Yorker Convertible
1956 Imperial Southampton 4dr Hardtop