[FWDLK] 57 DeSoto wagon - offered as Demo Derby Car?

[FWDLK] 57 DeSoto wagon - offered as Demo Derby Car?

http://www.derbygear.com/adDetail.asp?cat_id=29&sub_id=68&ad_id=6898

Price on this car is $250, location is Missouri (MO), photo with ad - looks
rough but fairly solid, pink and white colors.  Missing some engine parts,
rear light towers and bumper.

Website is www.derbygear.com -

I also found this ad from the same seller - a '61 Chrysler Windsor 4dr.
This one still looks to have good taillight lenses in it, what do those
alone bring on eBay?  No engine or radiator in it, looks solid and straight,
missing some glass so it's probably parts only.    If it were closer to me
I'd probably buy this one.

http://www.derbygear.com/adDetail.asp?cat_id=29&sub_id=68&ad_id=6899

Gets you the ad.

Lots of disc brake era Imperials too for those of you looking for conversion
parts, I see a '62 Imperial for $800 in Ohio (no photo), and that is just on
the first page of ads -

Bill K.

---