[FWDLK] SIDE GLASS 57/58 PLYMOUTH

Hello List members

Before we go through the effors of pulling the side glass out of a junk 57 2dr H/T,,,,,,,  please advise if anyone out there would be interested in it.

THE GOOD NEWS--It is orig 1957 glass,,,no cracks or breaks.
THG BAD NEWS---It is starting to cloud up,,especially along the bottom ,,,,,,and the frames are heavily pitted with rust coming through the chrome plate in many areas.

If anyone is interested in all 4 pieces or one specific piece,,please contact me off line,,,otherwise its BYE-BYE forever

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY