[FWDLK] 57 WCFB carb tips ?

Hi,
I think i've a problem on my Imperial WCFB original carb. I think also that there was also the same problem on 300C WCFB carbs.
Here are the facts: the car runs smoothly at iddle or in cruising conditions, if i "floored" the gas pedal, the car doesn't hesitate, if i kickdowned to 2, no problem etc..
Except in one particular condition:
If i 'm in a coast AND i turn to the left (in a hard curve) AND i need some "power" , the engine (carb)  doesn't respond, hesitate , until i release a little the gas pedal (and refill the bowl ?.  Seems that ther's no gas  in the carb during 1 or 2 seconds ..
This occurs only when the 3 conditions are required. Not on hard right turn, not in downhill or flat curves..

I think i've read something about that some years ago (on the list, on a Wayne Grafen message ?) and that there were some "tips" on a Chrysler bulletin service.

--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f