From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 15, 2004 8:15 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Rearend swap

Re:  Bob Hannekamp's swap of a '69 Dodge rear axle assy. into his '57 Plymouth,  I can report that a '69 Chrysler complete assembly has just been BOLTED IN to my '57 DeSoto.   Did NOT have to move the spring perches.  Flange to flange dimension was the same as the original.   Yes, I also have to change the yoke and wanted to replace the brake hose anyhow.

And I'm going one step further and adding a Stainless Steel Brakes disc conversion from Summit to go with the AAJ conversion on the front end.

Wayne