Re: [FWDLK] Start me UP

Neil,
You have a short in your ignition switch. The neutral safety switch closes
the circuit from the ignition switch to the starter solenoid.

|         |           eastern sierra Adj|
|         |           Services          |
|         |           <esierraadj@WEBTV.|
|         |           NET>              |
|         |           Sent by: Forward  |
|         |           Look Mopar        |
|         |           Discussion List   |
|         |           <L-FORWARDLOOK@LIS|
|         |           TS.PSU.EDU>       |
|         |           05/25/2004 11:51  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eastern sierra Adj|
|         |           Services          |
  |       To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  [FWDLK] Start me UP                                                                                           |

A question has arisen, as to how to fix a situation where  pushing the N
(eutral) button will engage the starter, while the engine is
running--not a fun experience--is it just a matter of  replacing the
neutral starter switch, or something else?

Neil V.