Re: [FWDLK] Start me UP

> The neutral safety switch is doing exactly what it is supposed to do,
> prevent the starter from running except when in neutral.

The Neutral button is how Neil starts his car I believe.  There is no "start" position on the ignition switch.

You will the problem is a vacuum switch on the intake manifold.  It is supposed to go open when their is vacuum (engine running) to prevent the Neutral button from being able to activate the starter.

             Steve B.