[FWDLK] Question for those who have installed AAJ front brakes...

[FWDLK] Question for those who have installed AAJ front brakes...

Roger tells me that the '76 Monte Carlo front brake hoses can attach to the front brake lines in the stock location on the frame, and they are long enough to reach to the calipers which are mounted near the rear quadrant of the rotors.

My friend who has a shop and has done these brakes tells me he always reroutes the hard lines because the hoses do NOT reach from the stock location, and even if they would, the routing would endanger thes hoses because they'd rub the suspension or something.

What's your experience?  my car is a 1959 Dodge.

Thanks,
Lou