[FWDLK] Electronic Igniition

All

I'm looking for a Pertronix Ignitor electronic ignition system for a 318cid P318 engine with single point distributor.  That is a 318 replacement engine made in 1960.  I called Pertronix today and they said that they did not have one for the 318 engine.  I bought one for the dual point distributor in my FP31 Fury engine about 3 years ago.  I could put a dual point distributor in this engine.  I do have a dual point distributor.  Any information will be greatly appreciated.
John Paxos