[FWDLK] Torque Converter From Hell

Alright, I need help.  The transmission shop wants the torqueconverter from the Powerflite to compare with what they took out of my 59 Coronet, whose transmission was filling up with hardpart shavings, a not-so-good thing.  Since this tranny is from my 58 parts car, it is the air-cooled, vice liquid-cooled tranny from the 59, and has the little vanes for cooling.  You have told me to use the torqueconverter from the 58 for cooling, or go to the liquid-cooled for better cooling.  Not sure the shop knows which way to go and I just want my car back.

Problem:  the torqueconverter is bolted to the engine flywheel with 6-8 bolts in the front, and the engine is seized, so the torqueconverter (flywheel) is not going to move.  How can I get this thing away from the engine if the engine doesn't turn so I can get to the bolts?  Help!!!!!!

Appreciate you assistance.  Thanks, guys.

LARRY in rainy, rainy, and even more rainy Ohio.