[FWDLK] Old Plymouth for sale

It's not a forward looker but I have a '49 Plymouth 2-dr sedan with under
35k miles on it that I need to sell.  It's in need of some body work, interior
work, and needs glass.  I had the paint removed several years ago and
haven't had the time or the money to finish it.  I'm in Florida and the car
is at an acquaintance's house in a NE suburb of Detroit.  I paid $2,000 for
the car in '93 but I'll take any reasonable offer.  I do have a rear window
but it's in my possession down here in Florida.  If anyone's interested you
can respond to this email or call me on my mobile phone.  The number
is 586 822-2094.  If any of you know of another website that deals with the
old Mopars please send me the info so that I can notify others also.

Jerry Browarski