Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 9:45 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] member in high standings

Hats off to one of the younger members of the Fwdlk. list....

Forwardlook Frank just recently back from (military) school for avionics and electronics...(I think I have that right)  Not only does this young gun finish school early and with honors, he gets a promotion in rank as well!

Many rounds of applause Frank... keep up the great work...America needs guys like you...and you are a great asset to this list as well!

John in WI