[FWDLK] Flock-THIS

James, et al., Timo Tanskanen, ex-pat from Finland, 'brokered" my
purchase of Horrie's flocked roof-rail, and vertical-window
weatherstrips, from the Finland "producer".

My cost was around $400.00  (yes, I AM rich)
but the quality was impeccable, and the roofrail pieces were of
ONE-piece, just like O.E.M., whereas Gary Goers' r-rails are
plain-'rubber', in 2-pieces, per side, which need to be carefully
cut/trimmed to-fit.

If you're into such fetishes, the look/feel of real
flocking is mind-boggling. The flocking stays-on, too, as they've
adorned H. for 10+ years, now--altho the flocking on/around the bottoms
of the H.T. 1/4 windows has aged/worn-off.

Timo also sold me the Finnish-made plastic power-seat floor-"troughs"
and 1957-style plastic power seat 'housings'. I also think Finnish-made
alluminum door sill plates are available.

You might say, I'm a real FIN-fan!!

Neil V.