[FWDLK] Dumping on a driveshaft?

Ray, altho it's, admittedly NOT a thing to do, unless you're in
extremis, the only "recorded" instance of a "tester"  dumping a
driveline, via use of the E-brake, that I'm aware-of, is the subject
issue of MoTor Trend, where they test the Supr-D CRL 4-dr HT (same issue
where the CHP accepts the 58 Dodge for patrol usage, in competition with
lesser makes) and apply the E-brake @ , what?  30 mph?

Doggies were also selected by the CHP in 1959 and 1960 (where they
sported Polara bodies, but Phoenix front-clips)----BTW, if you have the
particular "Cars" issue, from 1960, there's a
"hilarious" photo-caption, @ the CHP test-track, where a 57 Dodge
Chippie-car is chasing a bathtub Merc, but the Doggie is I.D.'ed as a
"1959" model!!!

I don't recall if Dodges were selected in 61-62, but the big-dog 880's
were used thru 64, and the Polaras, thereafter, and then the Coros, thru
the 70's.

Funny, I never read/heard about Dodges "failing" in CHP testing,
'cause-of their E-brake
systems .

Neil