Re: [FWDLK] - FLOCKED weather stripping?

Re: [FWDLK] - FLOCKED weather stripping?

Yes, Tino Tanshanen (?) used to reproduce the flocked roofrail weatherstrips but apparently does not
any longer, for one reason or another. I spoke to him once and he claimed that his flocked
reproductions were better than new, but he had none left.
Perhaps if enough of us were interested, he would consider completing a production run of these for
us.
I myself desperately need a set for 57 Plymouth 2dhdtp. My car sports the rubber reproductions,
which are totally useless as the rear quarter windows do not slide ALONG the rubber.
Graphite DOES NOT HELP.
Glenn.