[FWDLK] NIP/TUCK

Glenn, there is a "stop- adjustment" to control the "height"
of the 1/4 windows' movements, "on"  the inner-side of the
quarter-panels but, & I've done this, so I know it 'works'; you can take
utility knife, and cut-away the 'roof' section, of/on the roof-rail
weatherstrip, once it's installed, which will give you considerably more
'head-room', for the movement of the window.

The area to be cut-out is VERY easy to determine---just look @ the
rub/wear-area, on the 'roof' of that weatherstrip!!!

Neil