Re: [FWDLK] CHP Dodges (was Dumping on a driveshaft?)

Re: [FWDLK] CHP Dodges (was Dumping on a driveshaft?)

I grew up in Sacramento, CA during the 50s and 60s.
All the CHP cars I remember seeing were Dodges.
And in the Sierra Nevada mountains and foothills east of
Sacramento I also recall seeing 4-speed floor shift versions.
These cars were fast up the hills!

No Fords, Chebbies or anything else until years later.

Dan Davids
Seatle