Re: [FWDLK] Rx for SUCCESS

This is a brilliant idea. I think it would work.
Of course, I am known on other lists by my name

Tom
The Obssessed

I have an obsession.  Yes, I know how to spell.   My list name
has it spelled incorrectly, but on purpose.  I don't have an illness...
I have an obsession.

Tom                                       in southern Ohio

>>> eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx> 07/26/04 04:16 AM

(Why do I have to think of "everything"?)

OK, here's the deal:  everybody KNOWS that the old car "hobby" is really
a mental-ILLNESS (just ask any  non-car 'significant-other'!).

Then,  have your doctor give you a PRESCRIPTION, to have/possess your
cars, under the "Americans With Disabilities Act"!

Can't NOBODY mess with you, violating your civil rights, to receive your
medically-mandated
'treatments'.

The MORE cars, the SICKER, you are; psychologically speaking, of curse.

Dr. Neil