From: Ray Jones
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 8:43 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Cars and Parts mags available

I have a couple of Cars and Parts mags available, which may be of interest
to some of you:

Sept 96 which has a 5 page article on the 1958 Fury complete with a
Specifications chart. Also the 1996 Great Race, 1934 Pierce-Arrow, and more.

Oct 97 which has a 5 page article on Richard Carpenter's 1960 300F
Convertible, complete with a specification chart. This issue also has an
article on Jay Leno's 1938 Brough Superior motorcycle, along with a 6 page
article on a 1957 Bel Air Convertible.

$5.50 each, including postage to the first one who asks, or $10 for both,
including postage.

I also have a Microfiche Reader for $50. plus shipping. This is what they
had on the parts counter to read the sheets of parts film. No film, but it's
out there.

Thanks, I gotta get rid of some of this stuff.......
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?