Re: [FWDLK] Cars and Parts mags available

Re: [FWDLK] Cars and Parts mags available

I read in the latest issue that Bob Stevens bought a two seat Bird and I
figured it was only a matter of time before we'd see articles featuring some
aspect of the car. Sure enough, later on in the same issue is an article about how
he replaced the air cleaner with a stock looking replacement. Wow, big
challenge. Like replacing the rockets on the hood of a 57 Chev, another of his cars
(jeez,  a person hardly ever sees parts at swap meets for 55-57 Chevs,
Camaros, Mustangs, 55-57 Birds, and so on) Or the brakes on a 55 or 56 Ford. Another
one of his cars. Looks like Mr Stevens has found another car that the magazine
will fix up for him at their expense. That's a pretty good job perk, huh?
Wonder if the IRS is aware?
Dan C