[FWDLK] 57 on eBay

Just curious if anyone else saw this and what your reaction is to the supposed 313 engine....

This also leads to the question, why spend the extra money to list a car with a reserve, when the opening bid is so high??  Would I be correct in thinking that this car probably won't sell for $13000?

Garrett