From: Garrett
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 5:34 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 57 on eBay

Just curious if anyone else saw this and what your reaction is to the
supposed 313 engine....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485248735&category=6210

This also leads to the question, why spend the extra money to list a car
with a reserve, when the opening bid is so high??  Would I be correct in
thinking that this car probably won't sell for $13000?

Garrett