[FWDLK] '57-'64 fender mirrors

Hi all,

Could someone set me straight on what years of hooded or deluxe mirrors are interchangeable. I need a pair for my 300D, buildsheet says deluxe driver and passenger , I gather that '63 & '64 are a different mirror and probably '61, 62?? Which leaves '58, '59 & '60??

Seems to be a ton of 'em on ebay, but most are listing them to interchange '58 thru '62. Then there's the two strut or three strut type. Was told that the the three is factory and two is dealer installed??

Heck I'm confused !!

Thanks for any help.
Owen
Auckland,NZ