[FWDLK] mopar tech literature (2)

Hi,
I've checked and file my first package (i've 5 packages..) and only the 61-63 Chrysler Service Bulletins. Now i must file the Parts information bulletins (1 inch !!) , mopar "news", and 59 CSB !! I've put a list here (pdf) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/61-63csb.pdf and  http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/61-63csb2.pdf
Don't worry about some lines in red. You'll see that 80 % are in french (column 8)  ...
Among the parts bulletin i've found (i think) two scarce bulletins : # PIBX369 and 373. These two bulletins list the "special parts for '58 Spring Edition" !!!! The first sheet is for the Export models (Diplomat, Kingsway), the other for domestic. I didn't know that they were Chrysler LC1,2,3 Spring Edition !!! Each sheet has 3 pages of references (in english, only the intro is in french)
Remember that i've only classified 3" of literature ...
--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f