[FWDLK] Buried cars

> Like the 1957, the Prowler will be unearthed 50 years
> later, but unlike the Belvedere, it must go back to DaimlerChrysler...or
> whatever the name of the company will be by then.

I think that burying the Prowler missed the point. I thought the point was
so that in 50 years, people would know what things were like 50 years ago.
In 1957, the Plymouth represented a finned era of cars that were affordable
and sold to masses of the public. An everyday day type of person could own
one

What is the prowler supposed to represent ? To me it doesn't represent 90's
styling and it's not something the general public drives. it's just another
on of Chryslers limited models.

IF they want to represent the people, they should have buried a Caravan or a
Durango

Just my .02

Nick