[FWDLK] Helloooo out there!

Hello to the list.  My name is Dean Cameron and I am a Mopar Guy through and
through.  I own a 1961 Chrysler Newport 4-door that I have spent WAY to much
money on but I love the car (it was bought new by my G-Pa).  I also own a
1960 New Yorker that is currently in storage awaiting the decision to part it
out or add it to my already too full garage (mostly junk in the garage not
cars).  I look forward to meeting you folks and I hope that you all have as
much fun with this as I do!    Dean