Re: [FWDLK] 55 Plymouth radios

I have what supposed to be a 6V search tune for 55 Mopar.  The way you
convert these radios is to take out the tubes and vibrator and put in 6V
types.  the numbers in front of the letters on the nubes tell the voltage.
So for a 12BA6, replace it with a 6BA6.  My 6V Town and Country is not a
conversion, it's not for sale but I would trade it for something I need.  I
have eighteen 55-56 Plymouths.

Richard