Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 26 Nov 2004 to 27 Nov 2004 (#2004-326

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 26 Nov 2004 to 27 Nov 2004 (#2004-326)

VACUUM ADVANCE???

Neil,

   What makes you thing it is the vacuum advance??????
I would first check the accelerator pump, fuel filter, carb floats and fuel pump pressure. Maybe even put a little carb cleaner in the tank.
Oh, I almost forgot-------check for a dirty air filter too!!!!!!!!!