Re: [FWDLK] Torqueflite pan gasket PN?

Dan,

According to http://www.rockauto.com the A-466 3-speed Automatic
Transmission for a '58 dodge uses Felpro TOS18333  and sells for $4.54.

Check them out.  They have a nice online catalog that goes back to 1941
in the MoPar department.

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller
'57 300C
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Dan Morton <morton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28/2004 2:38:07 PM >>>
Can someone on the network answer, if a '58 TF is the same as a '59?

The '59 part number is TOS18333.

        Dan
        dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx