Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Wavey, Wavey Rockers...

Bill, et al, if anyone is corresponding with the sellers, you might ask
them how/why they "copied (sort-of)" a U.S. CRL interior, in their
Canadian-model, which should feature a "Royal" -style/pattern  interior,
and, how/why they stuck a 4-bbl carb on it; only a 2-bbl was offered in
Canada, in 1958.

Check this out: according to my 58 Dodge brochure, the poly 354 engine
was rated at 10:1
c.r., yet had  'only' a 2-bbl carb. "Dodge Custom Royal V/8 brings you
pace-setting power, efficiency, economy! With piston displacement
increased to 354 c.i., compression ratio now 10:1, this big,
smooth-running 1958 Custom Royal V/8 has all the safety-power reserves
you need to master any driving situation."

Does anyone know what their 'private' asking-
price is?

Neil Vedder