[FWDLK] GOLD PAINT FOR AIR CLEANERS 57 & 58 FURY

[FWDLK] GOLD PAINT FOR AIR CLEANERS 57 & 58 FURY

WEEKS AGO SOMEONE SENT THE MOPAR PART NUMBER FOR THE FACTORY GOLD PAINT THAT WAS USE ON THE 57 & 58 FURYS AIR CLEANERS AND IT WAS ALSO USED ON THE GOLDEN COMMANDO IN 59, 60 & 61 WITH ONE FOUR BBL. ( 395)
I LOST THE NUMBER, COULD SOMEONE FORWARD IT TO ME OR PUT IT ON AGAIN.
                     THANK YOU,
                   RON ALLYN SWARTLEY