[FWDLK] Morphing auto-matically

My favorite morph-ian is in the original Attack of the 50 Foot woman,
where a ("brand-new") 58 Ply stationwagon transmogrifies into a 53-ish
Ply s/w, during a roll-over sequence.

Cars going over cliffs are also prone to sudden-
death morphing (as well as bursting into flames, on the way down the
hill--why is that?)

But, hey, right here in my area, a "late-model" (aren't they all, now?)
Kamaro was just stolen by a guy, who really musta  needed a ride, and
who led the CHP on a 60 mile hi-speed hiway chase, til they employed a
spike strip, which deflated the tires and caused/contributed to his
losing control of it, which led to his rolling it, whereupon it actually
burst into flames (just like in the movies) and became a Krispy Kritter.
Suspect was ejected, & survived  & is currently residing  at the local
Graybar Hotel.

Neil Vedder