[FWDLK] 55 Dodge Frame

Hi To all,
  I have a 55 Dodge frame that had a 4 door royal on it.  The frame is good, but needs a home.  If any one wants to come and get it, it is yours free for the taking.  Or in the spring, it will be cut up for scrap.  It had 4 wheels on it.  The steering box is gone.  I can send a photo if needed.  Contact me privately.
Thank you,
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa  -9 degrees so far tonight with a fresh 14" of snow yesterday