Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:25:37 -0600
From: john bartell
Subject: help with identifying guages

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C50495.370A7E80

Hi all,=20
Friend of mine found a couple of guages NOS in! box at local =
dealership... Temp guage number 1879408
Amp Guage number 1622844 Would like help identifying year, make and =
model they go to. Not in my 59 parts book. Thanks in advance.
John in WI

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

Hi all,

    Friend of mine found =
a couple of=20
guages NOS in box at local dealership...   Temp guage number=20
1879408

Amp Guage   number =
1622844  =20
Would like help identifying year, make and model they go to.   =
Not in=20
my 59 parts book.   Thanks in advance.

John in WI

please go to