[FWDLK] temp gauge

Hi again,
 I now have the year and model for the Amp gauge, 1955 Chrysler Windsor and Imperial...    just need the year and model for the Temp gauge     number 1879408  and in this email I believe I spelled gauge correctly!

    Having last worked on my wagon in Feb. 04, I got started again today!  (darn Harley dresser kept me busy riding 11,000 mi. last summer and fall)
    Installed all new bushings, ball joints,  front shocks, and just got started installing the AAJ Disc Brake conversion.  First time I ever did this...good thing I have a knowledgeable neighbor.   The disc brake conversion looks like it will go on smoothly.
    So.....I will be selling the front drums including lug bolts (right and left) (drums already turned) the backing plates along with new 2 1/2 x 11 (if you measure the pad part of the shoe only) brake shoes, new wheel bearings & seals, and  all four new wheel cylinders and new hoses off of my 59 Plymouth Suburban
$100 (?) plus shipping!  Contact me by email if interested.
    This year at the Iola Car Show in Iola Wi in July, they are featuring Wagons and Woodies... I got to get my wagon done!
In the teens, clear and dropping to near zero tonite! (at least no wind to speak of)
John in WI