[FWDLK] Throttle linkage -'58 318 cid Fury engine

[FWDLK] Throttle linkage -'58 318 cid Fury engine

I have a '58 318 cid Fury engine that I have installed in my '58 Belvedere. It has the orgonial 2 WCFB 4 barrel carbs, the interconnect linkage and air cleaners on it. The Belvedere did have a 318 cid/Powerflite package origonally. I used the gas pedal and pedal-to-bellcrank rod, the kick down rod and the bell crank that came on the car. I made a new rod from the bell crank to the rear carb. I copied it from a Fury that had a 318 engine in it.

 My porblem is that I can not get the bell crank-to-rear carb rod to move far enough forward when I fully depress the gas pedal to completely open the rear carb. I have played with the adjustments on the pedal-to-belcrank rod, the kick down rod and the bell crank-to-rear carb rod all to no avail. I do not know what else to do.

So I need some help!! Could there be a special bell crank for the duel quad 318 setup?? What else might be different. If there are different linkage parts, does anyone have some they would sell.

I'll take any advise I can get because I am desparate at this point.
So thanks in advance for your help.   Jim Ruckdashel  Roswell, GA.

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746