[FWDLK] 2005 Forwardlook Calender

Hi everyone. I just want to broad cast a WELL DONE and a big vote of thanks to Dave Stragand and whoever helped him with the 05 calendar. It is fantastic! I have a good friend who does Mustangs and he even has one in his shop.

It is great advertizing for our favorate 50's cars--ones that are fast becoming very rare. There are 16 beautiful examples of the breed in it, ones that I am sure that each owner is very proud. We are lucky owners of some of the most beautiful cars that ever came out of Detroit

S0 thank you Dave for giving us a platform to show them to the to a broader audience. It ia a beautiful calendar. I sure hope we can have an '06 replay.
Jim Ruckdashel    '58 Belveder S.C.
                  '64 Sport Fury Convert
                  '34 Ply PE 2dr sedan
                  Past owner of a '57 New Yorker 4drht