[FWDLK] Do you have a 413 A/C Car? You need an idler pulley bad!

[FWDLK] Do you have a 413 A/C Car? You need an idler pulley bad!

If you do, did you know that it is virtually impossible to get a replacement
for your idler pulley. Chryslers .. Imperials .. And probably some DeSotos
up to 1965? This idler pulley is used with the smaller belt that drives the
water pump/fan.

I have been in touch with an automotive pulley manufacturer who can make
them up for us. I need to assess interest before I fork out $50 or so each
for a run of 30. They will cost more if we get 20 done and less if we get
50. They will have modern sealed SKF bearings and be the same diameter
rather than the 3" IP from 440s that are already being reproduced.

We are currently at 23.

E-mail me privately if you are interested. Let me know how many you might
need.

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

THIS IS NOT A COMMITMENT TO BUY.

Just a commitment of interest.