[FWDLK] TALL TAILS WE HEAR AT CAR SHOWS

Just got through reading about the funny people with the dumb questions and false fact that they tell you guys at the car shows. When that happens to me I just go to their level-----LOL----and say your information is wrong because the real information was kept Top Secret--------I then proceed to tell them I know the correct information but-----but----- but----then I look to the right and then to the left real quick and say If I told you the real true information it is so secret that I would have to kill you!!!! I then walk away quickly so that I don't laugh in their face because of the dumb look they get on their face. I call this program "Dumb and Dumber"
      Guys if you were in China you would learn to speak some Chinese. Have fun with it when they talk dumb to you------talk dumb back to them.  Last car show I was at a guy came up to me and said my dad had a 56 Fury just like your 56 Fury, but his 56 Fury was a green 4 door sedan.
       I said where did he live when he got rid of his green 4 door 56 Fury? --- The guy says Ohio. ---Then I say when I bought this it was a green 4 door Fury and I bought it in Ohio and then customized it to look the way it does now-----Wow this must be your dad's old car.
            You can say anything if you say it with a friendly smile.

I won't even go into when they come up to me and say "Hey, do you know who you look like?"-------I just smile and say who? Chuck Berry!!!!!

                 Ron Allyn Swartley