Re: [FWDLK] TALL TAILS WE HEAR AT CAR SHOWS

Re: [FWDLK] TALL TAILS WE HEAR AT CAR SHOWS

Here is my all time favorite insult that my friend Joe got at a show(not Joe with the 59 Fury).This guy has a 57 Ford 2 door sedan with a 383 Mopar engine in it,that's right a 383/727 combo that he and Jimmy Rawa installed.Anyway we were at the Road Agent's Rockabilly Rumble in East Hartford,Conn. when this guy who must have been in his late 50's-early 60's walks up to Joe's car,looks at it,looks under the hood and loudly says "A MOPAR ENGINE IN A FORD?THAT'S WORSE THAN BEING GAY!!"Needless to say Joe was speechless and we busted his balls about that for quite a while.
Adam Lindenbaum