[FWDLK] Red Fury

I have been reading this Red Fury thing for the last few days and have been
saying to myself, wow, this is getting to heavy.  We are ALL forward Look
buffs so we know the truth about the 57/58 Furys only coming in one color
combo (white w/gold trim).
We are forgetting the obvious!!  In 1983 B.C. (Before Christine) people had
bought theses cars from 1956 to 1983 who were not buffs.  These cars were
meant for every day drivers as new and then passed on and given to their
kids or sold 2  or 3 times.  I am sure over the years several people decided
they did not want a white car, so they may have painted their Furys other
colors, then resold them as the new colors.  This giving people the idea
they came in other colors.  Remember before the movie, NO ONE cared about
these cars!!  Since Christine the term Fury seems to cover all 57 and 58
Plymouths.  As for me, I bought 58 Belvedere  1991.  It came with Fury
badges on the fins.  I being a F.L. Buff, knew it was not a Fury.  we have
to respect and just listen and laugh as people tell us their stories.  I am
sure it I told a ford or GM story about a car my dad had growing up I would
get it all wrong!!  Stay cool!!!

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Belvedere