From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill K.
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 6:56 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Unusual 'factory' built cars (was: [FWDLK] RED PLYMOUTH
FURY)

Dave and all -

Wasn't the sport tone and fanicer trim levels an option for the cheaper
cars?  Could swear I've read that somewhere, maybe in an old dealer
brochure.  In this case, a dealer install, but the way I read it you could
order it that way (IE, get a Savoy but have it come with Sport-Tone trim). I
remember thinking that having the fancier trim an option probably took some
sales away from the Belvedere if people could save a few bucks.  This was
just for the side trim - but then again this was back when they'd build what
you wanted just about, too.

Bill K.