Re: [FWDLK] Unusual 'factory' built cars (was: [FWDLK] RED PLYMOUTH

Re: [FWDLK] Unusual 'factory' built cars (was: [FWDLK] RED PLYMOUTH FURY)

Dave and all -

Wasn't the sport tone and fanicer trim levels an option for the cheaper
cars?  Could swear I've read that somewhere, maybe in an old dealer
brochure.  In this case, a dealer install, but the way I read it you could
order it that way (IE, get a Savoy but have it come with Sport-Tone trim).
I remember thinking that having the fancier trim an option probably took
some sales away from the Belvedere if people could save a few bucks.  This
was just for the side trim - but then again this was back when they'd build
what you wanted just about, too.

Bill K.